Monday 12 July 2010

Oooops i did it again!

well i had only been back in the country half a day and i was asked by my Dad to join him and my Brother out tiddler tickling in one of the local small rivers. they were armed with feeder rods and brandling worms etc for tackling the small perch and dace etc. with litterally 50-60 small Perch and a nice dace i managed to blag the rod off my Dad! i cast out the small ledger and piece of meat under some over hanging trees.

i managed to winkle out the best fish of the session right under there noses LOL. Dad didnt stop complaining and my Bro didnt look best pleased ha ha ha nice little chub didnt fight all that much luckily it got its head stuck in the weeds and it got blind sided, anyway nice little end to the weekend not the double figure Pollack but good fun especially when i whipped it out of the swim my Bro and Dad tried and tried to catch from. its a dirrrrty job but i love doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment